Friday, October 21, 2011

Veterans Affairs Web 2.0

I checked my work email this afternoon and through a listserve  (coedcomm@bellnet.ca)
I was directed to Veterans Afffairs to order our Remembrance Day Resources. The link took me to an invitation to use the internet to remember.
http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/feature/remember
Share It. Tag It. Link It.
The challenge is simple. Use the videos and images available on this site to create a mashup, a virtual scrapbook, a fan page or decorate your space. The options are endless. Share with others and link back to our Web site.


Collaboration, Creation, Sharing, Web 2.0, social networking.
...and a mobile app! This is where education should be.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link Leslie! I always struggle to find meaningful projects for Remembrance Day.

    ReplyDelete