Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fun with your Blog: Step Five

I am pretty sure I have a strong visual tendency and I feel that graphics enhance my blog posts by creating visual interest. I get excited by some of the silly visuals and some of the interesting graphic representations I have found online.
Robohash generates robots using your IP address:






or text:
Middle School Teacher Librarian and lifelong learner.



Voki.com creates avatars that say whatever you like. Students love to create these avatars to add to their wiki projects.
 
I wish I could embed another Clustrmap here. I was amazed and thrilled when my first red dots appeared. Check out the embedded clustrmap at the bottom of this page. Which dot are you?


Tagxedo produces joyful tag clouds using text, twitter, or blog account links. I keep finding cool

No comments:

Post a Comment